- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Janatim Ocean View you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Janatim Ocean View is located 1490 from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Janatim Ocean View, the 3 closest being:
- Siam watercraft (Seadoo) Samui. is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Big C is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Big river is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Janatim Ocean View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pad Thai Cafe Suan Mai Mai @ Samui is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ban Pho Tao Pua Restaurant Ko Man Thamlak Restaurant is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Soi Koman is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Choi Khao Phra is the nearest health facility, which is 390 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Janatim Ocean View are:
- Sivananda Yoga is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- A New Language School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Mind Your Language l Thailand is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Samui Airport is located 6.0 km from Janatim Ocean View and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.