- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ladawan Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ladawan Village is conveniently located just 310 m from Family Mart (4396), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ladawan Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 600 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ladawan Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kokiya Korean BBQ & Buffet is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Japanese Cafe is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mk Restaurants is 940 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Bandon International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ladawan Village are:
- IMAC School Samui is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Art Zone is 290 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Samui Center is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Samui Airport is located 4.6 km from Ladawan Village and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.