- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Cera Phase 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cera Phase 3 is conveniently located just 320 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cera Phase 3, the 3 closest being:
- Shell shop is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Mook Samui Shop is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- K.C. Fresh is 620 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Cera Phase 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Zapp Dee Pe is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- PA PEN THAI FOOD is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Kwan Jai Kitchen is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cera Phase 3 are:
- CHINESE MANDARIN LANGUAGE SCHOOL is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Saint Junior Nursery Kindergarten is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Samui Art Space is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Samui Airport is located 14.3 km from Cera Phase 3 and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.