- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Coco Hill Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Coco Hill Villa is conveniently located just 320 m from Family Mart Bang Po, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Coco Hill Villa , the 3 closest being:
- K.C. Fresh is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Shell shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Mook Samui Shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Coco Hill Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Banana Shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong Su, grilled pork with red light is 490 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Bubble Beach is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Donsak Telephone Exchange is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Coco Hill Villa are:
- ICT Learning Center, Wat Phu Khao Thong School Community is 790 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- CHINESE MANDARIN LANGUAGE SCHOOL is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Saint Junior Nursery Kindergarten is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 14.1 km from Coco Hill Villa and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.