- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chomnapus you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chomnapus is located 1.2 km away from 7-Eleven Baan Saket and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chomnapus, the 3 closest being:
- Nong Earn Animal Food is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Samui Kasetphan is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Koh Samui Handicraft is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chomnapus is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- TopCats Fishing Resort is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Pee Rai Restaurant is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Fresh vegetables shop is 720 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Li PA Noi Sub District Promote Health Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chomnapus are:
- Samui Tourist College 2 is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Samui Island Thai Industry Company Limited is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- What Saket School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 26.8 km from Baan Chomnapus and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.