- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Udon Land Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Udon Land Village is located 1.0 km away from 7-Eleven, Nong Sai Community Branch (Udon Thani) (16511) and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Udon Land Village, the 3 closest being:
- Seven is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Grandma Pom shop is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- everything 20 baht thekop is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Udon Land Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Kaprao Pak Taek is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 3 Again Cafe is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Somtum Noir Hiso is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Kornwin Clinic Udon Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 2.6 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Udon Land Village are:
- Non-Formal Education in Ban Tat Subdistrict is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Municipal 1 Nong Sai School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Dong Udom School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Udon Thani International Airport is located 10.8 km from Udon Land Village and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.