- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find the latest rental rates on the Choeng Thale property market
Choeng Thale is home to many famous tourist attractions such as the gorgeous Andaman Sea, religious places, and well-known golf courses. The outstanding landmarks are as follows;
- Surin Beach is located in the northern part of Phuket Island between Kamala and Bang Tao Beaches. The beach beauty is complemented by fine white sand and sparkling turquoise water. As the waves are quite strong, it is a hotspot for surfing. Also, there are many hotels nearby.
- Bang Tao Beach is a famous beach in crescent-moon shape stretching for 8 kilometers long that is located on the western coast. The beach is 24 kilometers away from Phuket Town. Bang Tao is ranked the second longest beach after Karon Beach, suitable for swimming and having water activities. The area has hugely developed to have hotels, resorts, and restaurants.
- Layan Beach is part of the Sirinat National Park (Nai Yang Beach), which is very quiet and abundant. The beach is not famous among Thai and foreign tourists because the beach entrance is quite difficult to notice; therefore, there are no tourism activities or water sports available. However, groups of visitors can be camping, beach hopping and getting away from the hustle and bustle.
- Choeng Thale Temple, locally known as 'Wat Tin Le,' is the oldest and priceless temple of the district. At the temple, there was a former abbot famous for his discipline and holy magic. Furthermore, the place is used for religious rituals; therefore, the locals and visitors usually come to pray for best wishes. The temple remains unique in traditional Thai art as well.
- Laguna Golf Club is another famous golf course in Phuket, which gained attention from professional golfers all around the world. The course was award-winning in terms of design with challenging sandy features and 18 holes. The atmosphere is shady and fresh, surrounded by scenery of mountains and the Andaman Sea.