- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find the latest rental rates on the Thep Krasattri property market
Thep Krasattri Subdistrict is abundant with natural resources, including forests, beaches, mountains, and historical attractions. The outstanding landmarks are as follows;
- Ton Sai Waterfall is a small waterfall located about 22 kilometers from the city. It is amid the forest with shady trees. The waterfall has clear, cool water. The current can be strong during the rainy season. As the atmosphere is serene, it is suitable for family activities.
- Bang Khanun Forest Park is a fertile forest with various species of plants and animals. The park preserves the integrity of nature, surrounded by the prosperity of the province. The park is also popular for exercise and functions as a learning center and recreation for people. It also helps reduce pollution as well.
- Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary is an abundant forest that is home to many rare animals and species such as wild boars, monkeys, bears, and deer; it is the first place in the world where the white-backed palm, a rare plant species. Khao Phra Thaeo also has a natural route for study for 4 kilometers. There are Bang Pae Waterfall running to Ton Sai Waterfall. Khao Phra Thaeo is the last fertile evergreen forest of the province.
- Wat Thep Krasattri (Wat Ban Don) is an important temple of Phuket with historical background during the Burmese invasion. It was the first temple in the province built to commemorate Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Si Sunthon, heroines of Phuket. This is a priceless temple which is a sentimental place for local people to perform religious rituals.
- Laem Sai Pier is a pier for tourism purposes located in Thep Krasattri Subdistrict. It is a port to take tourists to nearby islands. It also serves as a recreation spot for local people to enjoy the scenery of blue water and a large signpost for photos.
Thep Krasattri Subdistrict is extensive amenities and infrastructure, electricity, and water supply. There are also shopping malls such as Tesco Lotus Thalang, Makro Thalang, HomePro Thalang, etc. It is also home to many natural and historical attractions.
Educational Institutions: there are 10 schools located in Thep Krasattri Subdistrict, ranging from primary to high-school levels, such as Thalang Wittaya School, Wat Thepkrasattri School, Thalang Technical College, etc.
Healthcare: the hospital available in the subdistrict includes Thalang Hospital, which has professional medical teams. Moreover, there are specialized clinics.
Religious Place: there are temples, shrines, mosques, and churches in the subdistrict, such as Wat Khanaen, Wat Muang Mai, Ban Phru Somphan Mosque, etc.
Transportation: Thep Krasattri Subdistrict has one main road, which is Thep Krasattri Road (Route 402), passing Thalang District Office. Besides, there are many roads to villages and communities such as Sai Pa Khlong Chiep Road, Muang Mai-Pa Khlok Road, Muang Mai-Airport, etc.