Bang Bon, one of Bangkok's fifty districts, has a low and moderately dense population in the east because it is considered a commercial and industrial zone. However, in the western part of Bang Bon, which is considered an agricultural area, it is less densely populated. In addition, Bang Bon is neighboring with different districts:
The north connects to Nong Khaem District, Bang Khae District, and Phasi Charoen District, while the east is neighboring Chom Thong District. The south connects with Bang Khun Thian District, and the west links to MueangSamut Prakan District and Krathum Baen District.
However, the Bang Bon District has a total population of 104,366 people and covers an area of approximately 34.745 square kilometers, making it less densely populated. Although the people in this area are considered sparse, Bang Bon District is a popular industrial area that is constantly growing. Furthermore, Bang Bon is now a secondary route connecting to a number of major routes, including Petchkasem Road and Rama 2 Road. It also connects to various roads in southern Bangkok and nearby areas like Samut Sakhon, making it easy to get to every destination. As a result, Bang Bon appears to be a district that will continue to grow in the future.
Bang Bon Real Estate Trends
Learn more about the Bang Bon property market through trends and average prices.
How affordable is it to live in Bang Bon?
The median sales price is approximately ฿2,700,000 in Bang Bon The median price per square meter in Bang Bon is ฿15,900 The Bang Bon area currently has 7 properties for sale
Overview of property for sale in Bang Bon
Bang Bon is one of Bangkok's most prosperous districts in terms of public utilities, transportation modes, mass transportation services, and economic aspects, allowing residents to live in this area comfortably. Consequently, Bang Bon is progressing in all aspects of development, particularly the property for sale market, which has gradually developed. Despite the fact that Bang Bon is not as busy as the central city, it attracts a number of buyers looking for property for sale in peace and tranquility.
At the same time, it is easily accessible to all destinations, and it is regarded as a popular residential zone for those who prefer a tranquil ambiance in a prosperous location. However, houses for sale are the most popular property for sale market in the Bang Bon area, with selling prices ranging from 6 million to 7 million baht. The main target buyers are mostly real-demand groups.
The most popular tourist attractions in Bang Bon
As previously stated, Bang Bon is one of Bangkok's diverse continuous growth districts, and there are numerous popular tourist attractions for tourists to enjoy its beauty, as detailed below:
- Wat Bang Bon, located next to Khlong Bang Bon, is the local temple of the residents in this area. It was built in 1910. It was previously known as Wat Ta Choei, but King Rama VI later changed the name to Wat Bang Bon. There is a Buddha image enshrined inside the temple, namely Luang Po Kesorn. Every morning, several restaurants are lined up for visitors to enjoy various tasty foods. During the festivals, however, there is a stage for performances, shops, and other types of shops.
- Zanook Wake Park Wakeboard is a new water amusement park in Bag Bon that offers a wide range of water activities for people of all ages, such as cable skiing, wakeboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, water parks, boxing gyms, and yoga.
What is the average price of a Property in Bang Bon?
Bang Bon is regarded as one of Bangkok's most diverse and comprehensive districts. There are not only tourist attractions nearby, but also a variety of amenities, such as public transportation, mass transit options, and utilities. These amenities include both private and public hospitals such as Bangpakok 8 Hospital and MALI Interdisciplinary Hospital. Aside from that, there are several shopping centers nearby, such as Big C Supercenter and Makro Food Service Kallapapruek. Furthermore, Rajasitharam Technical College, Suksanareewittaya School, and Thonburi Business Administration Technological College are all nearby and suitable for family living. It also offers important amenities such as banks, police stations, parcel delivery services, and various maintenance services.
Transportation in Bang Bon
There are numerous routes available in the Bang Bon area to support all modes of transportation, including public transportation, mass transit, and convenient roads, as detailed below:
Private Vehicle: There are several main routes to commute in this area as the following;
- Bang Khun Thian Road is accessible to various industrial zones. However, it takes only 3 minutes from Bangkok.
- Petchkasem Road is an important road for commuting utilities and consumer goods.
- Kanlapaphruek Road is the road for the future that connects Ratchaphruek Road and Kanchanaphisek Road to Bang Bon within 10 minutes.
Public Bus: There is a bus service to the Ekachai - Bang Bon area, with numerous bus stops along the route and three bus lines that pass through this route, starting at 5.00 a.m. However, the following buses run on a regular basis:
- The bus no. 120: Khlong San - Mahachai Muang Mai Market
- The bus no. 167: Khlong San - Bang Bon
- The bus no. 43: Suksanaree 2 School - Thewet
MRT: As Bang Bon is in proximity to Bangkok, it is easily accessible via the Blue Chaloem Ratchamongkhon line MRT, which operates daily from 00.00 a.m. to 11.40 p.m. The service is available almost 24 hours a day.