- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Learn more about the Lipa Noi property market through trends and average prices.
The topography of Lipa Noi is adjacent to the beach, and it contributes to Lipa Noi being home to several tourist attractions, especially beaches. However, apart from beaches, there are other tourist attractions known among Thai and foreign tourists, as the following details:
- Lipa Noi Beach, located in the west of Koh Samui, is regarded as the most secluded beach on the island. The environment is considered tranquil, with plenty of lush greenery. Lipa Noi Beach has clear water and a fine sandy beach, making it ideal for relaxation and swimming.
- Thong Yang Beach, also known as Thong Yang Bay, is one of Koh Samui's most famous beaches, with white sand beaches and a tranquil atmosphere ideal for relaxation. The beach is divided into two sections: the indigenous community and the tourist attraction, which is lined with numerous resorts, residences, shops, and restaurants for the convenience of visitors to Thong Yang Beach.
- Lat Wanon Waterfall, one of the popular natural tourist attractions aside from beaches, attracts a number of tourists who come to experience the pristine beauty of the natural stream with lush greenery. Getting to Lat Wanon Waterfall is also convenient, and it is ideal for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and experience the freshness of the waterfall flowing through the rocks into the swamp. It also offers the pleasure of communing with nature and is ideal for swimming.
- Dusit Deva Art and Cultural Center is regarded as a gathering place for Southeast Asian architecture, as evidenced by all building designs, such as various patterns, graven images, stone carving work, and so on, which are influenced by Balinese, Khmer, Burmese, Thai, and Lao arts. This location aims to be a learning center for students and people interested in this field of art and a place where knowledge in the field of lacquering and gilding mold casting work can be shared. Furthermore, the general atmosphere is surrounded by lush greenery, making it ideal for relaxation and those who are passionate about the arts.