- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wiangping Villa Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wiangping Villa Village is located 7420 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wiangping Villa Village, the 3 closest being:
- Worasa Limited Partnership is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Chicky Queen Chiang Mai Frozen food processed chicken is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- SuperFrank Shop is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wiangping Villa Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza-Doi is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Wag a tail doggie bar and bistro is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Mother Coffee & Delicious Beef Pork Noodles is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Ban Pa Kang Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 5.8 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wiangping Villa Village are:
- Honda Safety Riding Park Chiang Mai is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- All Heart Special Needs Center - All Heart Special Stimulation Center is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Talat Khwan Subdistrict Municipality Child Development Center is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 28.0 km from Wiangping Villa Village and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.