- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Serene Ville San Sai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Serene Ville San Sai is located 1170 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Serene Ville San Sai, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- mini C Mini Mart, San Sai Branch is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Serene Ville San Sai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Subingsu is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sarn Jai Restaurant is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Ko Thong Chicken Rice Shop is 1.6 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Health home is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Serene Ville San Sai are:
- Smart Brain Sansai Branch is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Kindergarten School, Worasali Subdistrict is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat San Sai Mun School is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.9 km from Serene Ville San Sai and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.