Sign up or Log in
English - en
Garden Ville 2 is located 1350 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Garden Ville 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Huay Yai Municipality, Soi 17 is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Garden Ville 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rim Khlong restaurant, order is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Rimthara Restaurant is 900 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Ban Huay Yai Market is 690 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Sawang Boriboon Rescue Ambassador point is the nearest health facility, which is 5.7 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Garden Ville 2 are:
- Huai Yai Teacher Lodging is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Christianity, the River of Love is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kawinthida Namprama is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 12.8 km from Garden Ville 2 and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Na Jomtien Beach South is the closest Beach from Garden Ville 2 and it is 6.5 km away.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.