- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
GRAND SOLAIRE PATTAYA
Pattaya’s brand new high rise super-project, Grand Solaire brings you executive, five-star splendour at the heart of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard. Positioned on Thappraya Road Soi 15, the development intersects Central Pattaya, Pratumnak Hill and Jomtien to give absolute convenience and easy access to all of the city’s major attractions and amenities.
Grand Solaire is a 67 storey tower, offering the highest point of elevation in Pattaya City with stunning, panoramic ocean views from the vast majority of units. All of the 2,000 luxury residences on offer feature state-of-the-art interior design elements, comprising decadent marble-styled tiling, luxurious black marble and glass kitchens and premium fixtures & fittings. Enjoy ultimate luxury in your own home with electronic sanitary systems and custom designed, space-saving and energy-conserving air conditioning.
In addition to a range of 1, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom condominium options, higher floors at Grand Solaire feature a range of premium, executive suites with private pool areas and various additional upgrades for only the most discerning of buyers. At the pinnacle of luxury sits our gigantic rooftop duplex penthouse, providing 5 en-suite bedrooms with additional maid’s quarters – the largest condominium unit in Pattaya Real Estate, totaling an area of 1,500 square meters.
With an abundance of resort facilities across the development’s 14.5 Rai footprint, the lifestyle on offer at Grand Solaire is second to none. Sports enthusiasts will relish our multi-purpose surface for football and basketball, tennis and badminton courts, as well as pool and ping-pong tables to keep adults and children on-the-go from morning until night. Fitness aficionados can take in breathtaking 270-degree ocean panoramas at the sky-high yoga club and zen relaxation zone, or enjoy the fully-fitted rooftop gymnasium suite with virtual reality elements. From pitch-and-putt golfing to an Onsen steam bath at the in-house massage and health spa; from soaring lobby areas with hotel-style dining and shopping facilities to the business lounge with red-carpet supercar parking, Grand Solaire sets a new standard for absolute residential luxury, unprecedented in the Pattaya real estate arena.
- Pattaya’s newest hi-rise super project
- Featuring 2,000 units – 67 floors
- Expansive wave pool and beach area
- Enormous luxury development of 14.5 Rai / 23,200 square meters in land size offering unbeatable resort facilities
- Prime, convenient location - positioned on the corner of Thappraya Soi 15 & Thappraya Road.
- The vast majority of units offer stunning panoramic ocean views of Pattaya Bay, Koh Larn Island or Jomtien Beach
- An iconic new landmark on the Pattaya City skyline – Pattaya’s tallest project offering one of the very highest points of elevation in Pattaya City
- Superb investment potential with market-leading price points to provide excellent capital growth and rental potential
Offering an abundance of facilities and amenities :
- Tennis Court
- Multi-function sports area for football & basketball
- Indoor Badminton
- Pool & Table Tennis Facilities
- Sky-high gymnasiums with virtual reality elements
- Yoga club with Zen relaxation zone
- Onsen Health Spa
- Putting Green
- Infinity Walkways
- Rooftop & ground floor swimming pools with wave machines and artificial beach areas
- Luxurious, plentiful landscaping
- 3 floors of separate covered parking
- Soaring hotel-style lobby
- Business lounge
- Multiple restaurants and plentiful commercial facilities including supermarket, laundry services etc.
- VIP ‘red carpet’ Supercar parking
State-of-the-art interior design elements, including :
- Decadent marble-styled tiling
- Electronic toilet systems
- Black marble & glass kitchens
- Customised Daikin air conditioning systems
- Unique VIP units and penthouses with private pools
Heights Holdings is a leading luxury condominium developer operating out of Thailand's Eastern Seaboard. Since its inception, Heights Holdings has strived to develop a brand signifying high quality, exceptional service and superior value by listening to clients' needs and by focusing on the following key areas:
Delivering the highest standard of building quality in all developments.
Providing customer-orientated services across all organizational functions.
Achieving a consistently high rate-of-return for investors.
The core activities of Heights Holdings centre around the development of '5-star' quality residential condominiums in highly desirable locations.
Having undertaken 18 major projects in the much-desired locales of Pratumnak and Wong Amat, Pattaya, the company has cemented its leading position amongst the pre-eminent condominium developers in the region.
The Heights Holdings brand is now synonymous with luxurious and affordable housing in Pattaya.
Below is a summary of each project undertaken by Heights Holdings, which when added together form the verifiable track-record exhibited today:
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.