- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Keha Thepprasit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Keha Thepprasit is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven Housing Pattaya, Thepprasit Road, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Keha Thepprasit, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7eleven is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Jiffy is 980 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Keha Thepprasit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Burapa Cafe Thepprasit is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Toei Tiew Chew Om is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Supper Room is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
M mad Clinic, Pattaya branch is the nearest health facility, which is 870 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Keha Thepprasit are:
- Childminder by Jay is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- The White Box Studio is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Witthayalai Technology Akson Phattha Ya College is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 3.3 km from Keha Thepprasit and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.