- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Trust Condo South Pattaya is conveniently located just 540 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Trust Condo South Pattaya, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 730 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 600 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Trust Condo South Pattaya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Seaview Candle Restaurant is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Food for the restaurant is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Kopi Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 110 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Jomtien Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Trust Condo South Pattaya are:
- BEST School is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Burapa School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Burapa School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 4.2 km from The Trust Condo South Pattaya and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.