- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ko Pai House you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ko Pai House is conveniently located just 70 m from seve eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ko Pai House, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Family Mart is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7eleven is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ko Pai House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Saeng Kaew is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thanaboon, stewed pork noodles is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Win-Win Chicken Stew is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
BANGLAMUNG CLINIC is the nearest health facility, which is 700 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ko Pai House are:
- Home Language Centre is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Aksorn Pattaya School is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Great Copy Shop 8 is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 3.8 km from Ko Pai House and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.