- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Pattalet 1, the right home to make all living needs possible. With attention paid to every detail and uniqueness of design in modern luxury style, the residents can adjust their houses as they desire under the concept 'Living Made Simpler.' The project comes with complete facilities.
The project is located near the community, residential area, and famous tourist attractions surrounded by a wealth of local amenities. Only 500 meters to Tesco Lotus, a market and restaurants, 15 minutes drive to Pattaya city, and only 8 kilometers away from Foodland and Central Festival Pattaya Beach.
150, Moo 7, Soi Siam Country Club, Pornprapanimit 26 Road, Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chonburi.
Pattalet 1 is a project development from and completed in 2015. It is a 2-story single-detached housing project occupying approximately 20 rai with 124 residential units in total.
- 3-bedroom house: a living area of 128 sq.m on a land area of 37.4 sq.wa
- 4-bedroom house: a living area of 128 sq.m on a land area of 40.8 sq.wa
- Free Wi-Fi internet at the clubhouse
- Swimming pool
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- 24-hour security system with an electric fence around the project, access control, and CCTV
Direction to the project
In case you start from Pattaya Klang Road heading towards Sukhumvit Road. Turn right onto Phonprapanimit Road for 5.4 kilometers. Turn right again onto Soi Pornprapanimit 26 for 550 meters. You will find the project located on the right-hand side.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pattalet 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pattalet 1 is conveniently located just 930 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pattalet 1, the 3 closest being:
- Antiques is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Yim Yim Box is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 20 Baht shop is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pattalet 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shibuya cafe is 600 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Kimchi Monster is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Kung & Pinky is 1.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Dog shop is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pattalet 1 are:
- Pha Sanook Language House is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Sai Sam School, Aroma Spa, Thai Massage is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Keng Kid's Home Pattaya is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 13.4 km from Pattalet 1 and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.