- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Hamlet Pattaya you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Hamlet Pattaya is located 3.8 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Hamlet Pattaya, the 3 closest being:
- Beautiful fish house, Pong branch is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sabaijai Jung (Pong) shop is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sweet Pork Ann is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Hamlet Pattaya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jay smells fish porridge is 72 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
- Godeng Hoden Shop is 6.1 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Mae Rattana, Braised Beef Noodles, Braised Pork, Rice with Shrimp Paste, Chicken Rice, and Pork Satay is 3.7 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Dr.Surasak Aesthetic Surgery Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Hamlet Pattaya are:
- The Regent School is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Nonson Pong is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Wat Pong is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 38.4 km from The Hamlet Pattaya and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.