- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Londonville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Londonville is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-Eleven 7-Eleven (Soi Bonkai 16), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Londonville, the 3 closest being:
- Nong Ping Ping Restaurant is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Namon Boutique Shop is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Praew Build is 970 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Londonville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SUSHI in the middle of the alley is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jum like 20-Original is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Our shop Rao is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
01 is the nearest health facility, which is 980 m away (you can walk there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Londonville are:
- Khet Udomsak Boxing Club is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Thing Nong Noi Music House is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- St.vc is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
U-Tapao International Airport is located 16.8 km from Londonville and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.