- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee is ฿63 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Patong Beach is the closest Beach from Phuket Palace and it is 2.39 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Phuket Palace is conveniently located just 130 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phuket Palace, the 3 closest being:
- Fruit paradise herbs is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Orange Tour is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- sayan big bike Patong is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Phuket Palace is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- D.G.H. Export and Import Company Limited is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mumbai's Great Punjab Restaurant & Bar Phuket is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mumbai's great punjab restaurants and bar is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Clinic Bodrum Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phuket Palace are:
- Siam Language School is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- MEIJI TOUR & TRAVEL is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- FaFaDive | Dive Center ISDA🇬🇧🇫🇷🇩🇿🇮🇹 | W / App +66950133912 Scuba Diving in Phuket Thailand is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 41.2 km from Phuket Palace and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.