Sign up or Log in
English - en
HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE
Happiness is the key to MONO Japanese Loft Home.
Inspired by the concept of oriental rural home, we combine traditional design with urban lifestyle, and a touch of nature.
Like anything handmade, MONO is a product of love and attention to the smallest details. MONO is a home where DIY happiness begins.
Mono Loft House Koh Keaw is located 1470 from 7-Eleven in PTT and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mono Loft House Koh Keaw, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mono Loft House Koh Keaw is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Khun Nai Cafe & Bistro is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Kraechgasida restaurant is 3.6 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Pherocha Akbar is 3.3 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
Kowit Clinic Koh Kaew Branch Kowit clinic Koh kaew branch is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mono Loft House Koh Keaw are:
- Sosa phuget village is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- ScubaSeb Diving Phuket is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Non-formal education, Ko Kaeo district is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 24.4 km from Mono Loft House Koh Keaw and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The common area maintenance fee for properties at Mono Loft House Koh Keaw is a fixed amount of ฿1,500. This amount has to be paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
For new projects, the buyer pays a one-off lump sum upon transfer of the property from the developer to the buyer. This fund is to be used for major renovations and replacement of equipment when necessary, to ensure the maintenance of the building and the common area. At Mono Loft House Koh Keaw the required payment for the sinking fund is a fixed amount of ฿20,000.
Cape Yamu Beach is the closest Beach from Mono Loft House Koh Keaw and it is 5.74 km away.