- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Woodlands you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Woodlands is conveniently located just 930 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Woodlands, the 3 closest being:
- Echidna Service Ltd., Part. is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- B.T.S ENGINEERING SYSTEMS SERVICE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Koh Kaew Stationery is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Woodlands is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ban Phai Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Crepe buffet station Chao Fah Garden Home Koh Kaew Village is 1.9 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Too good nuddels is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Koh Kaew Hospital, Muang District, Phuket Province is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Woodlands are:
- Emma's Sen's place is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Phuket Proms Sunday Practice is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tonic Music Studio is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 22.9 km from Woodlands and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.