- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Saiyuan Med Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saiyuan Med Village is conveniently located just 650 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saiyuan Med Village, the 3 closest being:
- Tha Sai Nai Harn is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Happy Phuket Restaurant Promthep Cape is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Crepe ks is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Saiyuan Med Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Origami cafe is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Somtum Lanna is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chaba Restaurant is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Veterinary doctor is the nearest health facility, which is 210 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saiyuan Med Village are:
- Kim White Yoga is 550 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Study Holidays is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Rawai Language School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 44.0 km from Saiyuan Med Village and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.