- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Established in 1999 by a new generation of Phuket property professionals with a passion for creative business with real "value" for today's contemporary lifestyles, The Attitude Club Co.,Ltd operates under the banner, "Next lifestyle living".
The Attitude Club began life as a small firm specializing in bespoke architecture, design and real estate management with a collective vision to improve the quality of all aspects of construction management in Phuket to put the province on a par with the standard in Bangkok.
The Attitude Club offers a range of creatively conceived contemporary properties area, management services and lifestyle options for people seeking the perfect property as a permanent, temporary or holiday home.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Saturdays Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saturdays Residence is conveniently located just 790 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saturdays Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Tha Sai Nai Harn is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Happy Phuket Restaurant Promthep Cape is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Clear is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Saturdays Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Atsumi is 650 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Chaba Restaurant is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- JENNY BAR AND RESTAURANT is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Veterinary doctor is the nearest health facility, which is 350 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saturdays Residence are:
- Luna Diving Thailand - Diving Cruises is 650 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Kindergarten "Fairy Tale" / Kindergarten "Skazka" is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Kim White Yoga is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 44.2 km from Saturdays Residence and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.