- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 9% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The perfectly project located on the prime international infrastructure area which is close to Phuket Internation Airport and famous tourist attractions. The Terminal Phuket blended with the investment facilities and fine living.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Royal Lee The Terminal Phuket you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Royal Lee The Terminal Phuket is conveniently located just 310 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Royal Lee The Terminal Phuket, the 3 closest being:
- Sky herb & Souvenir is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Phuket Airport Community is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7 eleven is 620 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Royal Lee The Terminal Phuket is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Barsbell cafe & restaurant is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Khun Chanjira Restaurant is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Phuket Avenue is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Health Promotion Hospital in Saku Subdistrict is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Royal Lee The Terminal Phuket are:
- Saku Subdistrict Child Development Center is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nai Yang Beach School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Wat Mongkhon Woraram School is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 2.0 km from Royal Lee The Terminal Phuket and it takes about 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.