- List your rentals - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find the latest rental rates on the Thalang property market
Thalang is an important destination for Thai and foreign tourists because it is rich in nature and home to many famous tourist attractions. Therefore, there are various natural tourist attractions, from forests, mountains, waterfalls, beaches to eco-tourism. The interesting landmarks are as follows:
- Surin Beach is a beautiful and quiet beach located between Bang Tao and Kamala Beach. The beach has fine white sand and turquoise water in the location of the foothills, and there are pine trees lined up along the beach, but the beach is sloped down. Therefore, it is not recommended for swimming. However, it is a popular surfing spot for tourists and also many famous hotels nearby.
- Bang Tao Beach a famous tourist destination among foreigners. It is the longest beach in Phuket and also was used as a tin mining site. However, nowadays, some areas have been developed to home to many luxury hotels and resorts that tourists can access to the beach easily. Meanwhile, there is a beautiful coral point at the northern baywell. Furthermore, there are many shops and restaurants in the area as well.
- Sirinat National Park is a marine national park located on the northwest coast. There is also the location of Nai Yang Beach, which has a length of 13 kilometers of the fertile environment and natural sea pine forest. The beach is quiet and clean, and it has large shallow corals and fine white sand. Moreover, it has been a spawning place for sea turtles for a long time. Also, there are various rare seashells.
- Tonsai Waterfall is a small waterfall, but the water flows strongly during the rainy season. The atmosphere is shady and green from lined tall and large trees, which are suitable for family vacations. Also, it is the location where the White Backed Palms are discovered for the first time in the world. There are 3 hiking paths to experience and study nature and also restaurants for visitors.
- Wat Phra Thong, also known as Wat Phra Phut, is located about 21 kilometers from Phuket Town. It is a temple famous for the Buddha images rising half from the ground. Also, it has been worshiped by locals and tourists as well as experienced the beauty of the Buddha image frequently. In addition, there is a museum that collects the antiques and appliances of Phuket people in the past with free entry daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Thalang is also called the gate of Phuket. In the present, Phuket is an important tourist destination and also is world famous. Therefore, in Thalang, there is basic management and home to facilities, such as public and private schools, department stores, 5-star luxury hotels and resorts, Thalang Hospital, beauty treatment clinics, markets, banks, as well as basic infrastructure such as roads, electricity and water supply to facilitate residents.
Transportation: in Thalang, there is comprehensive land, sea, and air transportation, which offers comforts in traveling. Besides, there are roads that connect to different areas.
- Land transport The main road is Route 402, which starts from Thep Krasattri Bridge (Sarasin 2) to Phuket. Also, there are 4 more rural roads for traveling from Thalang to other subdistricts or villages, which are local highways that can be used throughout the year.
- Air transport: Thalang is the location of Phuket International Airport, which is considered one of the most modern airports with sufficient facilities to accommodate tourists. Besides, there are international airlines that fly directly to and from Phuket several flights a day.
- Sea transport Thalang is the location of Ao Po Pier, one of the important ports for tourism in Phuket located at Ban Ao Po for tourists traveling to different islands in Phuket, Phang Nga, and Krabi.