- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Anchan Garden you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Anchan Garden is located 2.9 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Anchan Garden, the 3 closest being:
- King Intelligence Company is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mother Urai Sangkaphan is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Pet pal hua hin is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Anchan Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hua Hin Fishing Lodge is 600 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Som Tum is 1.5 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Stewed Pork Noodle is 4.3 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Anchan Garden are:
- Huahin music studio is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Child Development Center Hua Hin Kindergarten is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Nong Khon School is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.9 km from Anchan Garden and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.