- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Grove Residences you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Grove Residences is located 1.3 km away from Bali Hut # 1 and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Grove Residences, the 3 closest being:
- Rungnapa Chebo is 11.9 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Agricultural shop is 11.1 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Seree Trade (Lady's shop) selling grassicides, pesticides is 11.8 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Grove Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Laab bitter milk store is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Mae Prida Dessert Shop is 4.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Zap Palace Church is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 5.7 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Grove Residences are:
- Ban Wang Bot School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Standard Demonstration Farm, Faculty of Animal Science and Agricultural Technology is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hua Hin International School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 22.1 km from Grove Residences and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.