- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Huahin View is located 4460 from Family Mart and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Huahin View, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Huahin View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Word of mouth is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Rossanos Garden Restaurant is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Bar Nee is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Chiraprawat Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Huahin View are:
- Ban Nong Hiang School is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Large Soi Dog N Puppy Group: Pls Feed N Water If You Can! is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Halio International School Hua Hin is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.4 km from Huahin View and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.