- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Blue Mountain Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Blue Mountain Hua Hin is located 1820 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Blue Mountain Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- CP Freshmart is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Blue Mountain Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Red Chillies is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Spicy red chili Food and drink is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Yantra Shop is 400 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Yes, it is is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Blue Mountain Hua Hin are:
- international School is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ajarn Khome is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Thai Dance House by Kru Som is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 8.4 km from Blue Mountain Hua Hin and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.