- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Entrepreneurship is a shareholder or joint venture with a juristic person registered in the country or abroad.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Hua Hin Grand Hills you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Hua Hin Grand Hills is located 2.4 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin Grand Hills, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 3 (Mulberry Silk) Punya Pharmacy3 is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Sub-district Agricultural Product Distribution Center is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin Grand Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Bua Restaurant is 2.7 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Baan Bua is 2.5 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Thai German Restaurant is 2.6 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Ivy Consulting is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin Grand Hills are:
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- International school is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.9 km from Hua Hin Grand Hills and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.