- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bluroc Hua Hin is conveniently located just 840 m from 711 Store, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bluroc Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Seenspace Huahin is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Hua Hin Mattress Shop is 750 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Boonthavorn Huahin is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bluroc Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tree House Cafe is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bai Bua Hua Hin is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Khun Bear Durian Garden (Sales store) is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bluroc Hua Hin are:
- Perform Huahin Music Academy is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Station is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ratchon Saowakon is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 3.8 km from Bluroc Hua Hin and it takes about 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.