- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Hua Hin Mountain View you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hua Hin Mountain View is conveniently located just 710 m from 7-Eleven Pracha Ruamchit, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin Mountain View, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Samorprong is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin Mountain View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mr. Burger is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mango House is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Mango House is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin Mountain View are:
- Thetsaban Ban Samo Phrong School is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Hua Hin, Prachuabkirikhan, Thailand, House For Sale is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Phiraya Nursery School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 7.6 km from Hua Hin Mountain View and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.