- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Hua Hin Mountain Ville 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hua Hin Mountain Ville 2 is conveniently located just 900 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin Mountain Ville 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Samorprong is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Pracha Ruamchit is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 711 Store is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin Mountain Ville 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SPAC Bistro is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Pork-Beef Noodle Curry is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Aroi Sushi 3 is 740 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 12 rai is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin Mountain Ville 2 are:
- Thetsaban Ban Samo Phrong School is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Hope of Hua Hin Church is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Phiraya Nursery School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 8.1 km from Hua Hin Mountain Ville 2 and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.