- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pine Hill Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pine Hill Village is conveniently located just 330 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pine Hill Village, the 3 closest being:
- Hua Hin Station is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- DATA TYCOON CO.,LTD is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Mouse till Pavilion is 110 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pine Hill Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chumphon Moo Pork Shop Hua Hin is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jaidee Restaurant à la carte is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Wall Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
In front of Hua Hin Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 0 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pine Hill Village are:
- Asante is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Rajamangala University of Technology Wang Klai Kangwon University is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Work is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 6.8 km from Pine Hill Village and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.