- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chalianglom you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chalianglom is located 1350 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chalianglom, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus express is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Soi 11 is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chalianglom is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- It S All About Taste is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ibis Hua Hin is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Noodle with Tom Yum Tom Yum Lemon is 700 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Bio-Resonance TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chalianglom are:
- Jomthup Muay Thai School is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin Wang Klai Kangwon Campus is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Patravadi High School Hua Hin is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.4 km from Baan Chalianglom and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.