- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Country Hill 5 Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Country Hill 5 Hua Hin is located 1400 from Seven Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Country Hill 5 Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Country Hill 5 Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hua Hin Friend B7 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thai Food Restaurant is 890 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Steak Rim Bung is 740 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Lan Sak Hospital, Uthai Thani Province is the nearest health facility, which is 5.2 km away (you can drive there in 16 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Country Hill 5 Hua Hin are:
- Swimming school is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- KiDO HuaHin is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Economics is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 11.9 km from Country Hill 5 Hua Hin and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.