- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Hua Hin Laguna you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Hua Hin Laguna is located 1.1 km away from Seven Eleven Bangkadi and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin Laguna, the 3 closest being:
- 102 Naphan is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- The Mall Bluport - Parking B is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hundred shop is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin Laguna is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hua Hin Lagun B7 is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chef's home kitchen is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Branner burgerking 102 is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Bio-Resonance TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin Laguna are:
- KiDO Hua Hin is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Swimming school is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.7 km from Hua Hin Laguna and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.