- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Zermatt Huahin - An exclusive community of only 23 residential houses located in Soi Huahin 102. Easy access to Bypass Road via Soi Hua Na18 and just 3 minute drive to Huahin Downtown. In close proximately to several attractions e.g. Mahasamutr Club, Blueport Shopping Mall, Huahin Market Village, Banyan Golf Club, 24/7 Security Guard and CCTV surveillance
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Zermatt Huahin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Zermatt Huahin is located 2570 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Zermatt Huahin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Hua Hin Market is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Exress is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Seven Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Zermatt Huahin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Zab Por Dee is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ko Ti shop with marinated pork is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Zabpodee, Fit Shap is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Zermatt Huahin are:
- Swimming school is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Economics is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 15.2 km from Zermatt Huahin and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.