- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Dusita Village 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Dusita Village 1 is located 4240 from 108 Covenience Store and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Dusita Village 1, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Hua Hin Market is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Exress is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Dusita Village 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mr.bean Hun Hin is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Zabwer is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Larb Larry Larb - Koi is 1.7 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.3 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Dusita Village 1 are:
- Swimming school is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Economics is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Sethavidhya School is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 17.1 km from Dusita Village 1 and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.