- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 13% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Moda Residences Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Moda Residences Hua Hin is located 1.9 km away from 7-Eleven Thap Tai (16063) and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moda Residences Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Hua Hin floating market is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Bua Roman Thap Tai Shop is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- All New Souvenir Shop is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moda Residences Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Itz Time Cafe is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Chomdao Kitchen is 870 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Larb Larry Larb - Koi is 1.1 km away (approx. 1 min. by car)
Dr. Niwat Skin Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moda Residences Hua Hin are:
- Ban Thap Tai School is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Non-formal education office, Thap Tai Subdistrict is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Thap Tai Subdistrict Administrative Organization is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 19.0 km from Moda Residences Hua Hin and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.