- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Red Mountain Boutique, a luxury pool villa, offering the comfort of living with a spacious unit area decorated with high-quality furniture from leading brands and a private swimming pool. The project also provides a full range of facilities and services. Meanwhile, Red Mountain Boutique creates aesthetics of living in an exclusive location in the middle of mountain ranges, lush nature, and fresh air. The project truly delivers superior relaxation.
Red Mountain Boutique is located at Soi Hua Hin 88, Thap Tai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. The project is a single-detached house with a swimming pool, comprising of 42 residential units developed by Red Mountain Company in 2015.
House Types and Details
- Type A: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (131 sq.m)
- Type B: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (142 sq.m)
- Type C: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (168 sq.m)
- Type D: 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (170 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- BBQ area
- 24 hours security system
- Real estate consulting and rental service
- House cleaning service
- Gardening service
- Eliminate insects and pests
- Maintenance and repair services
- Dispose of household waste
- Swimming pool cleaning service
- Limousine service
To get to the project by car, start from Phetkasem Road (Route 37), heading south. When you reach an intersection, go straight for 5.6 kilometers and turn left onto Route 2043 for 4.3 kilometers. Then, turn left and continue for 450 meters. Turn right for 300 before turning left. Drive for 230 meters; you will find the location on the right.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Red Mountain Boutique you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Red Mountain Boutique is located 1.8 km away from 7-Eleven Branch 88 and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Red Mountain Boutique, the 3 closest being:
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- WIN WIN ENGINEERING SUPPLY Co Ltd is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- winwinpool hua hin is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Red Mountain Boutique is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Palm Bistro Beer & Wine Bar is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Good Moon Restaurant is 860 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Khao Phitak Kitchen is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Red Mountain Boutique are:
- Online is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Teacher Oh's house is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.6 km from Red Mountain Boutique and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.