- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Red Mountain Luxury, a tropical style that will create an aesthetics of superior living amidst tropical plants and panoramic views of the mountains surrounding you. Red Mountain Luxury also responds to the need of living perfectly with the meticulously designed villa to make use of every inch. Complete with well-selected furniture, a fully-equipped European kitchen, and a private swimming pool. Above all, the project offers convenience with excellent services. Red Mountain Luxury is a project to create an impressive atmosphere to you.
Red Mountain Luxury is located at Soi Hua Hin 88, Thap Tai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. It is a project development from Red Mountain Company, completed in 2010. The project consists of 24 single-detached houses with a private swimming pool.
House Types and Details
A single-detached house of 1 floor with a private swimming pool, ranging from 2 to 6 bedrooms. The usable area starts from 165-320 square meters.
- Swimming pool
- BBQ area
- 24 hours security system with CCTV
- Household waste disposal service
- Real estate consulting and rental service
- House cleaning service
- Gardening service
- Limousine service
- Eliminate insects and pests
- Maintenance and repair service
- Swimming pool cleaning service
To get to the project, start from Petchkasem Road (Route 37), heading south, passing the Bypass Intersection. Go straight for 5.6 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Route 2043 and drive for 4.3 kilometers. Turn left for 450 meters and turn right for 300 meters. Turn left for 230 meters; you will find the project on the right.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Red Mountain Luxury you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Red Mountain Luxury is located 1.7 km away from 7-Eleven Branch 88 and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Red Mountain Luxury, the 3 closest being:
- Pranpuk Fishing Shop is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- WIN WIN ENGINEERING SUPPLY Co Ltd is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- winwinpool hua hin is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Red Mountain Luxury is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Palm Bistro Beer & Wine Bar is 650 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Good Moon Restaurant is 840 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Khao Phitak Kitchen is 850 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Red Mountain Luxury are:
- Ban Nong Phran Phuk School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Online is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Teacher Oh's house is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.5 km from Red Mountain Luxury and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.