Sign up or Log in
English - en
Centro Bangna Km7 is located 1380 from 7-Eleven Pruksa Avenue and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Centro Bangna Km7, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven, Muang Kaew University, 08789 is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Centro Bangna Km7 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kitchen 180 is 2.2 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Krua train Kant is 2.1 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Ban Suan Kitchen Shop is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Pet Village animal clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Centro Bangna Km7 are:
- Oceanographic Child Development Center is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Bang Kaew Demonstration School (Primary) is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Satit Bangkaew School (Primary) is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.2 km from Centro Bangna Km7 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
Mega Bangna is the closest Shopping Mall from Centro Bangna Km7 and it is 2.37 km away.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.