- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Ngam Ngai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Ngam Ngai is conveniently located just 860 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Ngam Ngai, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C, Chaweng Yai Community is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Family Mart (4396) is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Ngam Ngai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Beachroad Cafe is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- CO Bello Limited Partnership is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Rueang Thong Bakery by Mr. Uthai Sivaworawongkorn is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Bandon International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Ngam Ngai are:
- Soem Suk Me That Khrittian School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- International School of Samui is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kiddie garden nursery and preschool is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 4.3 km from Baan Ngam Ngai and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.