- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Blessing Village Koh Samui you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Blessing Village Koh Samui is conveniently located just 690 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Blessing Village Koh Samui, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Blessing Village Koh Samui is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Celtic bar and Grill is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Chill Out Oasis is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Super Thai Food is 350 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Bandon International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Blessing Village Koh Samui are:
- Matrukan Nursery is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- MA-DTI-GAHN NURSERY is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Matruek Nursery is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Samui Airport is located 4.9 km from Blessing Village Koh Samui and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.