- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The luxurious lifestyle of the RePlay Residence and Pool Villa is met only with superior guest service. Surrounded by the Gulf of Thailand’s azure water and serene coast of Bang Rak Beach guests slip into a relaxing mood providing the ultimate Koh Samui home away from home. Connected through the same high quality standards, the RePlay Residence and Pool Villa has two sections, the 13 luxury RePlay Pool Villas and the 408 contemporary RePlay Residence suites.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
What is the process of a property purchase in Thailand?
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Forward By Replay is conveniently located just 170 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Forward By Replay, the 3 closest being:
- Nightmarkt is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Siam watercraft (Seadoo) Samui. is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 69ALAM Swimsuit is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Forward By Replay is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grass Cafe is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Samui International Resotel Company Limited is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Chilli Restaurant by Mrs. Apinya Vichaidit is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
The Health Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Forward By Replay are:
- Baan Bophut School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Captivating Caves Dive Center Company Limited is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Elysia Boutique Resort Koh Samui is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 6.6 km from Forward By Replay and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.