- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 18% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Lux Neo you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Lux Neo is located 1.4 km away from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lux Neo, the 3 closest being:
- GJOSEPH Custom tailor is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Naka Thal Herbal. is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Set Phetphan is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lux Neo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jungle Club is 1.9 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Chanita's Thai Cooking Class is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Samui Island is 2.4 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Ban Don Inter Hospital Chaweng Noi is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lux Neo are:
- TEFLworld is 390 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Panyadee - The British International School of Samui is 480 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Amodini is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 7.5 km from Lux Neo and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.