- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Sense 8 Samui Villas offers 3 & 4 bedroom villas set over two & three stories that are located in the heart of Plai Laem, just a short drive from Koh Samui’s international airport, Choeng Mon’s white sandy beach and Chaweng, the islands centre for restaurants, shopping and nightlife. We are also a short drive from the popular Bophut fishing village and its beach side restaurants and shopping amenities. The villas follow on from the swiftly sold out Samui Emerald Villas development and focus on bringing a peaceful, private and relaxed lifestyle in the middle of a tropical paradise with stunning sunset views of the mountains, sea and the Big Buddha Temple.
Sense 8 Samui private pool villas exemplify the indoor/outdoor living experience with a stylish design that allows the ground floor area to completely open up to a beautiful pool terrace which is perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying an alfresco meal in Thailand’s tropical climate. Buyers of our 3 story units will enjoy a beautiful rooftop terrace with amazing sunset views of the sea and mountainous surrounding area. The 3rd floor space can serve as a fourth bedroom suite or additional reception area.
Furthermore, the project is designed to be run and set up as a resort featuring security guard and key card entry to the picturesque and beautifully landscaped communal gardens developed around the existing large boulders, rocks and trees. Each villa having direct access to the gardens not only provides an additional space for you to relax in and your children to play in, but also adds further privacy and security ensuring your family and possessions are secure in your own private paradise.
Each 2 story villa comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully fitted Western kitchen built to the highest quality. The 3 story villas incorporate a spacious roof terrace with stunning views of the Sea, the local temple, the Big Buddha and breathtaking sunset views. All in all, if you are looking for a laid back holiday home providing you with a high ROI, or permanent residence, Sense 8 Samui is for you.
• Proven track record of success, completed projects on the island. Investments performing for our villa owners.
• 100% customer satisfaction - references available on request
• 25 years real estate experience. Every level.
• 15 years Thailand real estate experience. Every level.
• We are Expats, we understand international visitors needs. We know what you want in Thailand before you even know you need it. We have 20 years of conducting business and living in Thailand
• National & Local relationships spanning 20 years. Relationships on every level from grass roots local business men to local and national political and corporate figures
• 25 year engineering, construction and maintenance experience, gained in the UK from Governmental contracts working within the strictest environment for high standards and adhering to rules and regulations
• 25 years of property management experience gained in London, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Koh Samui
• A partnership that has developed 40 years. We know our strengths and weaknesses and compliment each other well.
• Local construction team with 35 years of local and international experience ensuring the best quality at the best value
• Multi-lingual team providing service and support to all the major nationalities of visitors to Thailand
• Experience, commitment & integrity. Client first philosophy
• Based on money in to money out ... “pound for pound” ... the best real east investment opportunity available in Koh Samui
• An unparalleled ‘one stop’ service, from construction to rental management ensuring our owners receive the best possible return on investment with total peace of mind.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
What is the process of a property purchase in Thailand?
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Sense 8 Samui Villas is located 2610 from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sense 8 Samui Villas, the 3 closest being:
- 7 eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sense 8 Samui Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Woodhouse restaurant is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Wood House is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Six Senses Samui is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
The Health Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 6.6 km away (you can drive there in 14 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sense 8 Samui Villas are:
- I Un-Nursery Company Limited is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Samui TEFL is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Nurul Hidayah Mosque, Bang Rak is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 7.2 km from Sense 8 Samui Villas and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.